Pipeline Pigging and Testing
Red Rock has a wide range of PIGs, launchers, receivers, pumps and compressors available in Australia.
Pigging and ILI Experts
Red Rock engineers can deliver pre-commissioning, decommissioning and progressive cleaning campaigns for our clients.
We have a large supply of pigging and testing equipment available off the shelf locally in Perth, Western Australia ready for your flooding, gauging, cleaning, testing, de-watering and drying projects!
This includes PIGs, launchers, receivers and highly experienced personnel with the ability to mange projects from tender to completion.
We can Help
- PIG supply, from simple cup PIGs to spring-loaded brush PIGs and multi-diameter PIGs
- Project specific PIGs designed to your pipeline’s needs, ensuring we have the solution for your most complex pipeline assets
- Experienced and dedicated Field Technicians to run your cleaning campaigns out in the field
- In-house Engineering and Project Management professionals to help ensure your pigging campaigns run as smoothly as possible
- Pre-ILI cleaning campaigns, coordinated by our Red Rock ILI experts, to give your planned pipeline inspections the best chance of capturing quality data that is critical to the integrity of your asset
- Supply and operation of equipment to assist in your Pigging operations such as temporary launchers/ receivers and full pumping spreads
- Full turn-key packages including project management, engineering, PIG design, supply, personnel, equipment and 24/7 technical support to ensure your Pigging operations keep moving forward to achieve their aim
- Most importantly, we can guarantee 100% commitment to our Red Rock Core Values: Safety, Quality, Reliability, Environment and Relationships.
Red Rock’s large range of pumps mean that we will have the pump you need. All of our pumps are fully run and tested prior to mobilisation and come complete with spares if there are any unexpected issues on site or offshore.
Our pump frames are DNV certified and undergo regular maintenance and annual certification. So they are ready to go when you are.
Interested To Find More
Ensuring your staff can complete the tasks required safely and to the standards that are required to meet your projects timelines.
All gear that leaves our yard will be tested and have the required documents to comply with your requirements.
Equipment or Training required in a different country. No problem at all we have the capabilities and staff to train and equip your team anywhere.
Data & Technology
All our equipment and training documents are stored on our online database for easy field access. Reducing any downtime or issues when information is required
“We did not even know it was a option to have our staff trained with hire equipment. This has saved us considerable money and allowed our planning to be simplified with less parties involved.”
Plan. Execute. Deliver.
It has never been easier with the Pipeline Professionals